Request for a Statement of Participation in the Québec Pension Plan
Requesting your Statement online
Go to the service
Use this service to:
- receive your Statement of Participation in the Québec Pension Plan by mail.
You will receive it within 15 working days.
You will need:
- your social insurance number (SIN).
Your Statement shows:
- the employment earnings on which you have contributed to the Québec Pension Plan and the Canada Pension Plan
- the amounts that could be paid at retirement
- the amounts that could be paid to you and your family in the event of death or disability.
You can also use our online service to
view your Statement of Participation.
The information requested for the purposes of this online service is necessary to study your request. For further information, see our policy concerning access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information.