Duplicate Income Tax Slips from the Québec Pension Plan
Québec Pension Plan
Notice to disabled persons
This online service may contain barriers to accessibility. You can call us for assistance.
Go to the service
Note that we do not send tax slips for child assistance because the amounts paid are not taxable.
Duplicates are available for the following benefits from the Québec Pension Plan:
- retirement pensions
- disability benefits
- survivors' benefits
To obtain a duplicate of an income tax statement from a public sector pension plan (RREGOP, PPMP, etc.), contact us by phone.
You will need:
- your social insurance number (SIN)
- to know the years for which you require duplicates.
- Annual tax slips are sent automatically between 15 January and 28 February. You do not have to request them.
- Duplicate tax slips are sent within 15 business days. However, those requested early in the year are not sent until early March.
- To obtain a duplicate tax slip for the Canada Pension Plan, contact Service Canada .
The information requested for the purposes of this online service is necessary to study your request. For further information, see our policy concerning access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information .