Your are a paid worker
- The Québec Pension Plan is a compulsory, public insurance plan for workers aged 18 and over, whose annual employment income is more than 3 500 $.
- If you have contributed sufficiently to the Plan, we can provide you and your family with several pensions and benefits.
- Months during which you received a disability pension, child assistance payments, Canada child tax credits or an unreduced income replacement indemnity are not counted in you contribution period.
- Consult you Statement of Participation in the Québec Pension Plan on line to find out the amount of the employment earnings recorded under your name as well as other important information.
- You stop contributing to the Plan when you retire and are no longer economically active.
- If you receive a disability pension, you no longer contribute to the Plan.
To find out more
Consult our section Planning your retirement, where you will find helpful advice to get you started on your retirement plans.