Financial Institutions Offering
Notice to disabled persons
This online service may contain barriers to
accessibility. You can
call us for assistance.
This service allows you to:
- find out which locked-in retirement accounts (LIRAs) and life income funds (LIFs) are offered by a particular financial institution
- obtain a complete list of financial institutions offering
- find out if an
LIF offers a temporary income.
LIFs that are currently active and governed by the
Regulation respecting supplemental pension plans.
The funds in these
LIFs originate either from:
- a pension plan subject to the
Supplemental Pension Plans Act
- a public-sector plan, such as the Régime de retraite des employés du gouvernement et des organismes publics (RREGOP), which is subject to another law in Québec.
does not include
- are closed to new holders or have been revoked
subject to another law, such as those under federal jurisdiction.