Request for Income Tax Deductions from a Pension Under the Québec Pension Plan

 Notice to disabled persons

This online service may contain barriers to accessibility. You can call us for assistance.

Use this service to:

  • request source deductions from a benefit under the Québec Pension Plan
  • change the amount of your deductions
  • cancel source deductions.

If your request is in regards to a public sector pension plan (RREGOP, PPMP, etc.), consult the page Income Tax.

You'll need:

  • your social insurance number (SIN).

To help you determine the deduction amount:

  • be sure you know the monthly amount of your pension or benefit
  • consult the income tax rates for Québec This link will open in a new window. and Canada This link will open in a new window..

The information requested in this online service is needed to study your request. For more information, consult our policy concerning access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information.

  • Top of page