CompuPension: simulating your retirement income
Notice to disabled persons.
This online service may contain barriers to
accessibility. You can
call us for assistance.
This service gives you a complete picture of your retirement income.
You will need your clicSÉQUR account. If you do not have one, sign up !
CompuPension enables people who plan to retire before age 69 to obtain a simulation of their income and to determine how much they need to save for retirement. CompuPension users should update their simulation data regularly and discuss their results with their financial advisor.
If you plan to retire after age 69, you cannot use CompuPension.
This service allows you to start your simulation, save your information and finish it later.
With CompuPension, you can:
- find out about the income sources you will have after retirement
- calculate how much you need to set aside for retirement
- make informed decisions by comparing various possibilities
- print your results.
You will need:
- documents detailing:
- your supplemental pension plans or pension funds (annual statements or statements of participation)
- your locked-in retirement accounts (LIRAs)
- your life income funds (LIFs)
- your RRSPs
- your personal savings for retirement, etc.
- The amount of income you wish to receive when you retire. To determine this amount:
This simulation takes less than 45 minutes to complete.
It's in your best interest to:
- update your simulation or whenever there is an important change in your situation
- discuss your simulation results with your financial planner.
The results of the simulation are presented in today's dollars and are before taxes. They depend on several factors, notably:
- the accuracy of the information you give
- the economic data that you choose, for example, the inflation rate.
These results do not replace the advice of a financial planner.