My Account information regarding Québec Pension Plan and Family Allowance
An increase in the annual maximum and minimum Family Allowance amounts, taking effect in January 2020, was announced in November 2019. The amounts granted will no longer vary based on the children's rank in the family.
My Account shows the Family Allowance amounts you will receive. The calculation of the amounts takes into consideration the measure's enhancement and indexation for 2020.
Consult our Amounts and payment of Family Allowance Web page for more information.
When you launch the service, either log in with your
clicSÉQUR user code or create an account.
your Account and change your contact information if necessary.
Access the online services and track the process of
Use this service to:
- View My Account information regarding the Québec Pension Plan and Family Allowance payments.
You will need:
- A clicSÉQUR account. If you don't have one,
sign up !
My Account puts all of our forms and online services, along with personalized information adapted to your situation, at your fingertips.
At any time, you can:
- view or update your file
- file and track applications and requests
- find out the amounts of your pensions or benefits
- acces all of our online services
- discover personalized tips and tricks concerning financial planning for your retirement.
The information requested in this online service is necessary for the study of your request. For more information, consult our policy concerning
access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information.
Notice to disabled persons
This online service may contain barriers to accessibility. You can call us for assistance.
Return to footnote referrer