LIF Quick Calc
This service allows you to:
- find out how much life income or temporary income you can draw from your life income fund (LIF)
- make several simulations to evaluate your best withdrawal options, based on your age
- use the results to help choose your financial strategies.
LIF Quick Calc:
- This is a simulation tool: neither our agency nor your financial institution receives any of the data entered.
- The simulation tool calculates the life income and temporary income based on the information you enter. The income that your financial institution pays to you may be different if:
- the data used for the calculation is incorrect
- tax is withheld
- the terms of your contract include fees.
- The calculations are made for the current year. As of mid-December, you can also make the calculations for the following year.
- Before applying for a temporary income from your financial institution, be sure that your contract includes a temporary income option.
Notice to disabled persons
This online service may contain barriers to accessibility. You can call us for assistance.
Return to footnote referrer