CompuPension: simulating your retirement income
When My Account launches, enter your
clicSÉQUR user code or create an account. You will therefore need your notice of assessment from Revenu Québec.
Enter your information. The result of your simulation will appear on-screen.
Try different scenarios.
Save and print if necessary.
With CompuPension, you can:
- find out about the income sources you will have when you retire
- calculate how much you need to save for retirement
- make informed decisions by comparing various scenarios
- print your results.
CompuPension is designed to simulate the income of individuals who will retire before age 69.
The simulation takes less than 45 minutes to complete. You can start your simulation, save your information and finish it later.
You cannot carry out a simulation from confidential information contained in your spouse's file.
You will need:
- documents detailing:
- your supplemental pension plans or pension funds (annual statements or statements of participation)
- your locked-in retirement accounts (LIRAs)
- your life income funds (LIFs)
- your registered retirement savings plan (RRSPs)
- your personal savings for retirement, etc.
- The amount of income you wish to receive when you retire. To determine this amount:
This simulation takes less than 45 minutes to complete.
It's in your best interest to:
update your simulation or whenever there is an important change in your situation
- discuss your simulation results with your financial planner.
The results of the simulation are presented in today's dollars and are before taxes. They depend on several factors, notably:
- the accuracy of the information you give
- the economic data that you choose, for example, the inflation rate.
These results do not replace the advice of a financial planner.