Pension Plans supervised by
This service allows you to obtain:
- the name of the pension plan
- the plan registration numbers (Retraite Québec and Canada Revenue Agency)
- the name and address of the pension plan administrator's representative.
includes the pension plans currently under the supervision of
Retraite Québec that are subject to the
Supplemental Pension Plans Act. They are plans offered by employers of the private, municipal and university sectors whose activities fall under provincial jurisdiction.
- non-active or terminated plans
- plans with 4 members or less, with the exception of simplified pension plans (SIPPs)
- public-sector pension plans
- voluntary retirement savings plans
- the Québec Pension Plan.
Public-sector pension plans
Public-sector pension plans are administered by
Retraite Québec and found on
this list . For information on one of those plans,
contact Retraite Québec.
If your plan is not supervised by
Where a pension plan includes workers in Québec as well as in other provinces or territories, the plan may be under the
supervision of another agency having a mandate similar to that of
Retraite Québec. In this case, the plan may not be on the list but the other agency must ensure, on behalf of
Retraite Québec, that the rights of Québec workers are in accordance with the provisions of the
Supplemental Pension Plans Act.
Four of these agencies provide, on their Web sites, the names of plans under their supervision:
A pension plan is also called a supplemental pension plan.
Notice to disabled persons
This online service may contain barriers to accessibility. You can call us for assistance.
Return to footnote referrer