CompuPension: simulating your retirement income
Notice to disabled persons.
This online service may contain barriers to accessibility. You can call us for assistance.
Go to the service CompuPension
This service gives you a complete picture of your retirement income.
You will need your clicSÉQUR account. If you do not have one, ask for it !
CompuPension is designed to simulate the income of individuals who will retire before age 69. CompuPension will not work for those who plan to retire after age 69.
This service allows you to start your simulation, save your information and finish it later.
In its latest Budget Speech the federal government announced that the age of eligibility for Old Age Security was being restored to age 65. Retraite Québec will therefore make the necessary changes to our CompuPension online service shortly.
With SimulRetraite, you can:
- find out about the income sources you will have after retirement
- calculate how much you need to set aside for retirement
- make informed decisions by comparing various possibilities
- print your results.
You will need:
- documents on your:
- supplemental pension plans (pension funds), annual statement or statement of participation
- locked-in retirement accounts (LIRAs)
- life income funds (LIFs)
- personal savings for retirement, etc.
- amount of income needed for retirement. To determine it:
This simulation takes less than 45 minutes to complete.
It’s in your best interest to:
- update your simulation or whenever there is an important change in your situation
- discuss your simulation results with your financial planner.
The results of the simulation are presented in today’s dollars and are before taxes. They depend on several factors, notably:
- the accuracy of the information you give
- the economic data that you choose, for example, the inflation rate.
These results do not replace the advice of a financial planner.