Information sessions concerning retirement
Retraite Québec provides businesses and organizations with the following tools to help their employees better plan and prepare for their retirement.
Information session concerning the Québec Pension Plan
- Retirement income security system
- Financial needs in retirement
- Contributions to the Québec Pension Plan
- Enhancement of the Québec Pension Plan
- Partition of employment earnings
- Contributory period
- Retirement pension
- Retirement pension sharing
- Survivors' benefits
- Disability benefits
- Statement of Participation
- Québec Pension Plan and its evolution
- Online services
General public, specifically persons nearing retirement
per session, regardless of the number of attendees (plus applicable taxes)
2 to 3 hours
- Contact the RPIS and information session team using the following contact information to reserve a time slot.
- The employer or agency is responsible for inviting the concerned persons to the session.
- A Retraite Québec expert will present the information session at the time slot reserved by the organizer.
In person (limited time slots)
|Information and reservations|
Centre des relations avec la clientèle
Équipe du PIPR et des séances d'information
Case postale 5200
Québec (Québec) G1K 7S9
Telephone: (514) 866-7330, ext. 8245