Financial Institutions Offering
This service allows you to:
- find out which locked-in retirement accounts (LIRAs) and life income funds (LIFs) are offered by a particular financial institution
- obtain a complete list of financial institutions offering
- find out if an
LIF offers a temporary income.
LIFs that are currently active and governed by the
Regulation respecting supplemental pension plans.
The funds in these
LIFs originate either from:
- a pension plan subject to the
Supplemental Pension Plans Act
- a public-sector plan, such as the
Régime de retraite des employés du gouvernement et des organismes publics (RREGOP), which is subject to another law in Québec.
does not includeLIRAs and
- are closed to new holders or have been revoked
subject to another law, such as those under federal jurisdiction.
Notice for disabled persons
This online service may contain barriers to
accessibility. You can
call us for assistance.
Return to footnote referrer