Youtube facebook twitter PinterestLinkedin Instagram

Application for Registration

Application for Registration of an Amendment to a Simplified Pension Plan

The person authorized by the financial institution that administers a simplified pension plan can use this form to apply for registration of an amendment to the plan.

RCR-141 form. Last update: January 2016.

Notice to disabled persons

This PDF document may contain barriers to accessibility. You can obtain assistance by calling us.
  • Top of page