Change in the Number of Dependent Children

This form must be filled out and sent to Retraite Québec if a parent no longer has custody of a child following a change in custody or if the child has left the family.
LPF-806 form. Last update: November 2019.

Notice to disabled persons

This PDF document may contain barriers to accessibility. You can obtain assistance by calling us.
Top of page