Application for a Statement of Benefits Following Institution of the Action

This form allows a person to request a Statement of Benefits regarding a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP) or a supplemental pension plan in the private, municipal or university sectors.

This form concerns couples who:

  • are married or in a civil union
  • have filed an application with the court for divorce, separation from bed and board or annulment of marriage, or an application for a dissolution or annulment of a civil union
  • would like a valuation of the benefits at the date of institution of the action.
If needed, consult the table of forms for requesting a Statement of Benefits.
rcr-137 form. Last update: October 2023.
Top of page