Application for Partition Between Former De Facto (Common Law) Spouses

This form allows a person to request a Statement of Benefits regarding a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP) or a supplemental pension plan in the private, municipal or university sectors.

This form concerns former spouses who:

  • were recognized de facto spouses
  • no longer live together
  • have reached, in the 12 months following the separation, an agreement for the partition of the benefits accrued in the plan.

Former spouses that were married or in a civil union must file the Application for Partition Following the Breakdown of a Marriage or Civil Union.

rcr-140 form. Last update: October 2023.
Top of page