Application for Partition Following the Breakdown of a Marriage or Civil Union

This form allows a person to request a Statement of Benefits regarding a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP) or a supplemental pension plan in the private, municipal or university sectors.

This form concerns former spouses who:

  • were married or in a civil union
  • obtained a judgement of divorce, separation from bed and board or annulment of marriage in the case of former married spouses
  • obtained a judgement of dissolution or annulment of civil union or signed a joint declaration of dissolution of a civil union before a notary, in the case of former spouses in a civil union.

Former de facto spouses must file the Application for Partition Between Former De Facto (Common Law) Spouses.

rcr-139 form. Last update: October 2023.
Top of page