Inform us rapidly of any changes!

You must inform us rapidly if your situation changes. This information is important because it could change the amounts to which you are entitled.

What has changed?

your conjugal status
marriage, civil union, de facto (common law)
union, divorce, legal or de facto separation,
dissolution of a civil union

an application for payments
examples: adoption, obtaining child custody,
obtaining of shared custody, new resident of Québec

a reduction in the number of dependent children
example: a child who no longer lives with you

a departure from Québec

a child's custody time
example: shared custody ends

a change in beneficiary
between two spouses in the same family

your status in Canada
Canadian citizen, permanent resident,
temporary resident, protected person (refugee)

Use the My Account online service to check the status of your application or request whenever you want!

Access My Account online to check the status of your application or request and see the changes made to your file instantly.

  • Top of page
My Account RRQ,  Access your file 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.