Change in Conjugal Status

This form allows you to inform us of any changes to your conjugal status.

The parent who is currently receiving Family Allowance payments in his or her name must use this form to inform us of a change in his or her conjugal status. In the case of a separation, you must be separated from your spouse for at least 90 days before notifying us.

The parent who is not receiving Family Allowance in his or her name must file an application for Family Allowance if the child lives with him or her at least 40% of the time each month.

If the change in conjugal status also involves a change in child custody, you must inform us immediately by telephone.

LPF-801 form. Last update: September 2021.
  • PDF - Change in Conjugal Status (LPF-801) download, 3 pages, 224 kB This hyperlink leads to Web content that may contain barriers to accessibility.
  • By mail: add to cart

Notice to disabled persons

This online service may contain barriers to accessibility. You can file your application by completing the downloadable form in PDF format. Mail the form to us at the address shown on the form.
Top of page