Direct Deposit (Non personalized service)
If you change accounts, do not close your old account until the first payment has been deposited in the new one.
Use this service:
- to receive directly into your account:
- your benefits under the Québec Pension Plan
- your benefits from public-sector pension plans (such as RREGOP and the PPMP)
- your Family Allowance payments
- to change the account into which payments of your pensions or your benefits are deposited
You will need:
your banking information, namely your account number and your Social Insurance Number.
Would you like to have your payments deposited in an account outside Canada?
This service is offered for
Québec Pension Plan and
public-sector pension plan benefits (such as
RREGOP and the
PPMP). You must complete the appropriate form and send it online with the requested documents.
The information requested in this online service is necessary for the study of your request. For more information, consult our policy concerning
access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information.
Notice to disabled persons
This online service may contain barriers to accessibility. You can call us for assistance.
Return to footnote referrer