Duplicate Income Tax Slips from the
Québec Pension Plan
Notice to disabled persons
This online service may contain barriers to
accessibility. You can
call us for assistance.
Duplicates are available for the following benefits from the Québec Pension Plan:
- retirement pensions
- disability benefits
- survivors' benefits
Note that we do not send income tax slips for Family Allowance payments because such amounts are not taxable.
To obtain a duplicate of an income tax slip from a public-sector pension plan (RREGOP,
PPMP, etc.), contact us
You will need:
- your social insurance number (SIN)
- to know the years for which you require duplicates.
- Income tax slips are sent automatically each year by the end of February at the latest. You do not have to request them. Note that not all beneficiaries will receive their tax slips at the same time, even those who live at the same address.
- Duplicate tax slips are sent within 15 business days. However, those requested early in the year are not sent until early March.
- To obtain a duplicate tax slip for the Canada Pension Plan, contact Service Canada .
The information requested for the purposes of this online service is necessary to study your request. For further information, see our
policy concerning access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information .