To question or contest a decision

Call us to obtain more information about a decision 

If you have questions about one of our decisions, you can call us to get an explanation.

To contest a decision we have rendered  

If you do not agree with a decision we have rendered concerning a pension or the earnings entered under your name in the Québec Pension Plan, you can apply for a review. The law provides for a maximum of 90 days from the date of our decision to file the application.

To apply for review, you must complete an Application for Review form, or write to us, explaining the reasons in support of the application. Any supporting documents may be included. The application and documents, including your social insurance number or the client number shown on the decision being contested, must be sent to us at the following address:

Service de la révision
Retraite Québec
Bureau 650
Case postale 5200
Québec (Québec)  G1K 7S9

To contest our review decision

If you do not agree with the new decision, you have 60 days to lodge an appeal with the Administrative Tribunal of Québec (TAQ), whose decisions are final and without appeal. A form for this purpose can be obtained by calling the Tribunal, or you can simply write to the Tribunal, explaining the reasons for the appeal.

TAQ Montréal
500, boulevard René-Levesque Ouest, 21e étage
Montréal (Québec)  H2Z 1W7
Tel.: 514 873-7154
Toll-free: 1 800 567-0278

TAQ Québec
575, rue Jacques-Parizeau, rez-de-chaussée
Édifice Lomer-Gouin
Québec (Québec)  G1R 5R4
Tel.: 418 643-3418
Toll-free: 1 800 567-0278

To contact the Commissaire aux plaintes et à l'amélioration des services

If you are dissatisfied or would simply like to make a comment, you can contact the Commissaire aux plaintes et à l'amélioration des services.

Top of page