To question or contest a decision

To obtain more information about a decision

If you have questions about a decision, you can call us for further information.

To contest a decision

If you are dissatisfied with a decision concerning a pension or the earnings recorded under your name under the Québec Pension Plan, you can file an application for review. Your application must be filed within 90 days following the date on which the decision being contested was sent.

To file an application for review, you must complete an Application for Review form, or write to us, explaining the reasons in support of your application. Additional proof can be provided. All your documents must be identified with your Social Insurance Number or client number and sent to us online or mailed to the following address:

Direction de la révision
Retraite Québec
Case postale 5200
Québec (Québec)  G1K 7S9

To contest a review decision

If you believe that the review decision is not justified, you have 60 days following the date on which it was sent to file an appeal with the Tribunal administratif du Québec. You can file your appeal online at: This link will open in a new window..

If you are unable to use the online service, you can obtain the form on the Tribunal's website or you can call 1 800 567-0278 to request one.

To contact the Bureau des plaintes et de l'amélioration des services

If you would like to file a complaint, make a comment or suggestion, you can contact the Bureau des plaintes et de l'amélioration des services.

Top of page