To question or contest a decision...

Call us to obtain more information about a decision 

If a person has questions about a decision we have rendered, he or she can reach us by telephone to get an explanation.

To contest a decision we have rendered 

If a person does not agree with a decision we have rendered with respect to a pension or earnings recorded under his or her name under the Québec Pension Plan, he or she can apply for a review. By law, a person has 90 days from the date on which we rendered our decision to file the application.

To apply for review, an Application for Review form is available, or a person can simply write to us, explaining the reasons in support of the application. Additional supporting documents can be provided. The application and documents must be sent to the following address, with the social insurance number or the client number shown on the decision being contested.  

Service de la révision
Retraite Québec
Bureau 650
Case postale 5200
Québec (Québec) G1K 7S9

To contest our review decision...

If a person does not agree with the new decision, he or she has 60 days to lodge an appeal with the Administrative Tribunal of Québec (TAQ), whose decisions are final and without appeal. A form for this purpose can be obtained by calling the Tribunal, or a person can simply write to the Tribunal.

TAQ Montréal
Administrative Tribunal of Québec
500, boulevard René-Levesque Ouest, 21e étage
Montréal (Québec)  H2Z 1W7
Telephone: 514 873-7154
Toll-free: 1 800 567-0278

TAQ Québec
Administrative Tribunal of Québec
575, rue Jacques-Parizeau, rez-de-chaussée
Édifice Lomer-Gouin
Québec (Québec)  G1R 5R4
Telephone: 418 643-3418
Toll-free: 1 800 567-0278

To contact the Commissaire aux plaintes et à l'amélioration des services

If a person is dissatisfied or would simply like to make a comment, he or she can contact the Commissaire aux plaintes et à l'amélioration des services.

Practical corner

Top of page